Thursday, August 5, 2021

Kantimathi - week 4 homework




















Hi, this is Kantimathi. Due to the time zone issue I'm unable to attend the live online class. Sorry about that. Let me introduce myself. I'm an architecture graduate and currently employed as a Junior character designer. And I'm from India. I'm passionate about digital and manual painting. So I came across Syn studio. To improve my skills professionally I've joined the Intro to environment design. I've gone through all the videos of the class and its really interesting.
Week 4 exercises are a bit challenging to do. The main challenge was choosing a right spot to place the focal point image with respect to the background. Maybe if we practice more I think it would become easier. In addition to the week 4 homework, I have also done a small fantasy painting with respect to the rule of thirds, focal point, colour contrast, path and radial line. It would be nice if you give feedback on that too. Thank you.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alicia Yang - Week 10

  Thank you Seif, looking forward to your feedback!