Monday, July 5, 2021

Zyssna Kim - Week 0 Introduction: Group Discord for Class HW and Chatting

Hi everyone, my name is Zyssna! I was wondering if anyone would be able to join a Discord group chat or server for peer crits and hangouts.

Since society and life is online, 😂 I've been struggling with isolation and motivation. Discord would be a chill, unofficial location for warmup drawing, posting intros, or commenting with peer crits.

If you're interested, my Discord username is:

Zyssna#0639

I'm available to chat and connect with you artists. Everyone is super talented and I'm excited to be your classmate!

2 Example Works:



















4 comments:

  1. Hey, Zyssna! I'm Owen. I would be happy to join a discord group. My discord is Owen#0027. I'll send you a friend request.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zyssna, I was going to send this later, but I thought I would say it here too. So me and other Syn students have a Discord server for people that are taking the online courses or are in the diploma program, we have channels for each class and we share all of our work there, so if you or someone else sees this you are welcome to join, here’s the link: https://discord.gg/kPWDUJ3u

    I’m still going to send the link the day of the class if someone doesn’t see this comment.

    ReplyDelete

Alicia Yang - Week 10

  Thank you Seif, looking forward to your feedback!